Andersen’s provides expert repair and maintenance service for a variety of European car makes, including Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, and water-cooled Volkswagon models, including TDIs.
In addition, we service both gas and diesel passenger cars, and we provide light-duty diesel inspection and emissions testing using our in-floor chassis dynamometer.
Designated Bosch Service Center
As one of only 500 Bosch Service Centers in the United States, Andersen’s has access to the latest Bosch proprietary equipment and training. This is vital to maintain today’s complex automobiles, as most European makes have Bosch systems, including ignition, fuel injection, ABS, and electronic traction control.
In addition to major and minor engine and chassis inspections and tune-ups, Andersen’s offers a full range of maintenance and upkeep services to keep your car running for many years and many miles.
● Scheduled warranty maintenance (did you know you don’t need to have this work done at the dealership?)
● Light-duty diesel emission testing and diesel performance testing on our 900-hp Clayton chassis dynamometer. We are one of only about a dozen service centers in the Denver area with this equipment.
● Tire mounting, balancing, and four-wheel alignments. We sell several quality tire brands to fit your car, and Andersen’s is an authorized installer for TheTireRack.com.
● Struts, shocks, ball joints, and bushing replacement
● Clutch, transmission, and overdrive service and reconditioning
● Lumbar support and seat repair and replacement
● Muffler and exhaust system replacement
● Engine overhauls, rebuilds, exchanges, and installations
● Air-conditioning service
● Electric door, window, sun/moon roof, and accessory service and adjustment
● Mechanical restorations of classic European cars
● Performance work
About the only things Andersen’s doesn’t do is windshield replacement and paint and body work.