CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Andersen's Foreign Car Service is the only place we take our cars for service. We have owned four Volvo cars and two Audi cars over the past 20 years and Kurt and his team have take great care of us. Small, family owned business with personal attention. You will get honest answers from the people who actually are working on your vehicle and are certified technicians. No "service advisors" who will give you corporate style answers. I highly recommend Andersen's to anyone with automotive mechanical service needs!
David Waugh, 08/31/2021
I was visiting family in Conifer and the antifreeze reservoir to my Volvo cracked and was leaking. There was no garage in Conifer that would service my C-70. After researching garages I came across Anderson's web page and saw that they service Volvo. When I called them they indicated to me that the first available appointment was over a week out. I initially spoke with Ryan and explained that I was visiting family and was to drive back to Chicago in a few days. He said he would talk to a manager and get back with me. When he called back he said that they would work on my car but it may take a couple of days. I said that would be fine as I just needed the car by Friday. I was impressed by the service because the car was done one day after it was towed to the shop. When I came in I talked to Kurt, like everything else this was also a pleasant experience. He said they they looked over the car and other then the repair everything else was fine. They also replaced the battery in the key fob which was also low. I want to say thank you to everyone at the shop. It’s a stressful experience then your car needs a repair after driving and you are a 1000 miles from home. I will definitely use them again if needed when in the Denver area. This is a shop I would recommend to anyone for their foreign car service. They were professional, courteous, skilled and trustworthy. I wish them continues success because they deserve it!
Lee Vagos, 08/09/2021
First-class service in a timely manner and fair price. Thank you.
Scott Richards, 08/09/2021