CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have been using Andersen's for a very long time. They are the most honest, capable, knowledgeable, and friendly family of people that I have ever met in or out of the auto repair industry. I trust them implicitly. I know they will always tell me the truth and give me a reasonable estimate with no surprise charges. If you have a foreign car, I have a Volvo, I would recommend Andersen's over anyone else. I would give them more stars if I could. And Willow the dog will gladly greet you and let you pet her and scratch her ears!
PJ Hasselbach, 08/26/2022
I've used Andersen's for years on several makes of cars that they service. They are an honest family owned business that I highly recommend to my friends and family.
Tom McMillen, 08/19/2022
I?ve driven past this building for over 20 years and if I had started taking my Volvo here back then, I could probably buy a new car with the money I would have saved. Not sure I?ve ever had a repair cost me less than $500.
Shawn Satterfield, 08/09/2022