CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Simply the best in Denver.
Chas Taylor, 05/04/2022
The team at Andersen's is second to none with regards to knowledge and customer service. They were able to diagnose and repair a couple of issues for me that other specialty European shops couldn't solve on an BMW X5 Turbo Diesel. The team at Andersen's didn't throw parts at the problem but instead were able to diagnose and repair at a fraction of the cost and time of any other shop that I have worked with. Without a doubt, they know European vehicles better than most in the area and their service and care is TOP NOTCH! They've won my loyalty for all routine and specialty maintenance moving forward.
Mario Brown, 04/14/2022
Super nice staff, in and out quickly. What more can you ask for?
Daisy Keys, 04/14/2022