CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The team at Andersen's has been terrific with my complex Volvo V60 issues. I had been taking it to the dealership but never again. Andersen's was diligent, conscientious and kind. They even provided a loaner. Thanks So much!!
Kevin Brown, 11/29/2023
They replaced an engine in our 1995 850 Volvo. Finding the engine was a chore and installing it took a lot of effort. Their charge for this was very reasonable and the service is always great. They are our go to people after our mechanic of 30 years retired a number of years ago.
David Belina, 11/18/2023
Very thorough with trying to find the issue on my Audi. Very nice when needing to speak to them as well.
Sam Avila, 11/17/2023